2011年11月24日星期四

Joey feels like their men too thin too provocative Hins Cheung

November 24, 2011 Hong Kong, Joey Yung (Joey), Hins Cheung (Hins), Jade Kwan, etc. attended the show last night to nine show the video, the couple have to join Albert Yeung, Hins Cheung and Chen Jiahuan admitted before the film was co-operation, more everybody went out for dinner, but the other did not drink, but also refers to the Xian Guolin good for her strict master, for the "hold pro" event, whether for her frustration when, Hins Cheung said: "we eat the starting point is not the case! alcohol Leishi. (work in the Mainland has tried to 'accident'?) is not ah! I may be pretty general, male artist to face such a good little thing, but there are people who like funny star boyfriend, I was funny, but did not been raped! "

Hins Cheung thin approved

Joey came up at this time that he touched, but also funny, said: "There is no touch male artist on the other me! So I tease him, anyway, I did not like men, respectively, this line of boys did when I was a girl, front of my face that dirty jokes! best examples is the Hins Cheung. "familiar with Hins Cheung asked whether she and the other a" close "contact, she said:" Sometimes passion on hand, do not kiss and touch the wolf not reach into the clothes, he was too thin, I like a little robust. (and Denise are not playing Sven?) also says that she does not talk about that. "

(Editor: Jiang Yonglin)

没有评论:

发表评论