2011年11月24日星期四

Liu Yan Ai microblogging ridicule Breast: Can you accommodate me point reduction


Ai and Liu Yan photo

Liu Yan attended the event always bold show the chest, very sexy, with her female artist at the event Ai is micro-Bo Liu Yan said that you can laugh shrink point to accommodate me? Liu Yan said he would like to reduce frustration.

Ai today (November 24) 11:11 sun in microblogging from the rock group photo with the willow. Ai photos wearing a red dress, she was tall as a host. The rock with the anchor Willow although low point, but always beautiful breasts can become eye Liu Yan earned capital. Liu Yan Ai ridicule this chest, said: "Willow Rock Point curved legs, I can accommodate you, you can shrink point... To accommodate me?"

Liu Yan Ai microblogging and immediately forward said he would like to reduce frustration point, do not want to become white fat, "I want to shrink, I the white fat." Burst into tears also paste the expression.

(Editor: Jiang Yonglin)

没有评论:

发表评论